B vitamins should be at the foundation of your vitamin regimen. No matter how organic you eat or how many raw fruits and vegetables you consume on a daily basis, B vitamins are water-soluble (which means they are excreted through urine and not stored in fat) and they are also very easily depleted from your body through common daily activities such as exercise, stress, caffeine and taking prescription drugs.
B Complex is a blend of the most highly absorbable forms of each B vitamin, including B12 as methylcobalamin and Folate as L Methylfolate, all which work synergistically with one another to replenish your B vitamin stores, give you back your energy, reduce stress, and detoxify your body naturally.
Why You’ll Love It:
- Supports optimal energy
- May improve overall sense of well-being
- Promotes nerve health and brain function
- Improves nervous system function, which may help with stress, anxiety and nerve disorders
- Supports the body’s natural detoxification processes
- 90 vegetarian capsules
- Contains no: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring
How To Take It: 1 capsule daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- by Helen
- better than prescription My OB recently prescribed a B-Complex with folic acid for me to take through my pregnancy. Not only is taking this B-Complex along with my Active Folate cheaper than the prescription, but it actually is a better product when compared side-by-side. My OB was thrilled when I showed her what I was taking instead! (Posted on 8/23/2016)