The winter time is actually one of the best season of them all because...ahhhh...chili! This vegetarian chili recipe is a sure win because it's filling, it's tasty and it's yeast-free. Plus, it makes a lot so you can enjoy leftovers the following day!
Yeast-Free Vegetarian Chili
- 1 large yellow onion, diced small
- 3 - 14.5oz cans of kidney beans, drained
- 3 - 14.5 oz cans small red beans, drained
- 2 - 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 - 16oz jar sugar free salsa
- 1 - 14.5oz can tomato sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped small
- 2 anaheim peppers, seeded and chopped small
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced (leave seeds in if you like it hot)
- 1 1/2 tbs chili powder
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs kosher salt
Instructions: Toss all ingredients into you slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. That's about as easy as they come, right?!