You're human. You can follow the yeast-free eating plan like a pro but when it comes to sweets, you just need something to get you by. You're not alone. We all have these little cravings from time to time and the good news is that once you're able to get the yeast completely out of your system and are able to have fruit again, majority of your sweets cravings should subside.
However, to get you through, here's a little somethin' somethin' we've put together just for you!
Not only is this Chocolate Souffle delicious, but it's extremely simple, can be microwaved and is 100% yeast-free! Does it get any better than that?Yeast-Free Chocolate Souffle *makes 2 small ramekins
- 1/4 C almond flour
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 t almuminum-free baking powder
- 1/3 C Sweet-n-Natural
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 2 T melted butter
- 1 T hot water
- 1 egg
- In a small mixing bowl, mix melted butter, hot water and Sweet-n-Natural. Stir and heat in microwave until Sweet-n-Natural is dissolved as much as possible. (About 30 seconds.)
- Stir in vanilla extract, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and egg.
- Coat ramekins (or coffee mugs) with coconut oil to prevent sticking and spoon mixture into ramekins.
- Microwave on hight for 1 minute, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
*For extra goodness, top with 1/2 tablespoon of natural nut butter before serving!