Do you not feel as well as you used to? Are you tired and can’t think clearly? Do you crave sugar or simple carbs? Have you ever taken antibiotics? Do you have indigestion issues? Do you feel bloated and unable to lose those extra pounds? Yeast could be the culprit. Discover 10 reasons to eat yeast-free.
10 Reasons to Eat Yeast-Free
1 More energy
2. Mental clarity
3. Improved memory
4. Weight loss
5. Better skin health
6. Feel better overall
7. Improved gastrointestinal health
8. Relieves anxiety and depression
9. Boosts immune system
10. Reduces your risk of disease (type 2 diabetes, cancer, heart disease)
What is Yeast?
Yeast is a fungus which lives and overgrows in our intestines causing an imbalance in the normal bacteria of the colon. It causes us to have less normal healthy bacteria and more yeast. Yeast is capable of producing 180 toxins that can enter our bloodstream and cause negative health symptoms in every area of our body.
The Yeast-Free Eating Program Eliminates Yeast
In order to get rid of yeast, it is essential that you starve the yeast, kill the yeast, and replace the normal bacteria in the colon with probiotics. The yeast-free eating program eliminates dietary sources of yeast and other fungi, vinegar and fermented products, sugar and carbohydrate-rich foods that provide nourishment to yeast.
There are supplements to help support a healthy gastrointestinal system:
Yeast Free Support is a natural yeast cleanse that is a combination of herbal ingredients which help support a healthy balance of intestinal bacteria. It contains Pau D'Arco, Oregano Oil, Black Walnut and Caprylic Acid, and may help rid yeast in the colon. When your G.I. tract isn’t functioning optimally, these bacteria assist in healthy digestion, detoxification and overall gut health.
The Yeast Free Starter Kit is a custom vitamin pack which includes all your yeast-free supplements.
Yeast Free Starter Kit includes:
Probiotic Blend - 2 capsules
Yeast-Free Support - 4 capsules
Colostrum Complete - 2 capsules
How do you know if you have yeast overgrowth and could benefit from a yeast-free eating program?
If you suffer from any of the following symptoms, then eating yeast-free can help:
- excessive gas
Other symptoms you may experience are fatigue, headaches, skin rashes, depression, anxiety, muscle aches, joint pain, hives, inability to concentrate, vaginal yeast infections, athlete's foot, thrush and fungal infections under fingernails and toenails.
Foods you can eat on a yeast-free eating program:
- Lean meats
- Dried beans
- Hard cheeses
- Lemons or limes
- Virgin coconut oil
- Cold-pressed olive oil
- Nuts and natural nut butters
- Black olives
- Herbal tea
- Natural Sweeteners, such as Stevia, Erythritol and Xylitol
- Apple Cider Vinegar
After 2 weeks, you may add fruits (except fruit juice, grapes and bananas).
Yeast-Free Mexican Omelet Recipe
To show you just how delicious a yeast-free meal can be, take a look at this delicious Mexican Omelet recipe:
- 2 2/3 tsp. cold-pressed olive oil, divided
- 2 cups onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas
- ½ cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 whole eggs
- 12 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp. dry mustard
- ¼ ts. Turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- In a medium nonstick sauté pan, cook onion, garlic, chickpeas, idney beans, red and green peppers in 2/3 teaspoon olive oil until tender.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together whole eggs, egg whites, mustard, turmeric, chili powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- In a second sauté pan, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil before adding half the egg mixture.
- Cook until set and and omelet is formed. Fill omelet with half the vegetable mixture; fold over and serve. Repeat process to make second omelet. Enjoy!