Posted by Hotze Vitamins on 11/12/2020 to High Blood Pressure
In a day and age when doctors rely so heavily on drugs for every ailment, you may not realize that there are many things you can do to naturally lower your blood pressure. Incorporating these tips into your life will not only help keep your blood pressure in check, but also benefit your overall health.
Here are Dr. Hotze's 10 tips for lowering blood pressure naturally:
1. Detox Regularly - Our bodies are constantly bombarded with toxins and chemicals from our environment. These toxins are found in dry cleaning solutions, pesticides sprayed in our homes, the foods we eat, body lotions and soaps, air pollution, outgassing from synthetic carpets and many other products. These toxins cause inflammation in the arteries, leading to high blood pressure and coronary artery disease.
2. Eliminate Sugar and Simple Carbohydrates - Avoid simple carbohydrates such as bread, pizza, pasta, white rice and potatoes, which are all starches that are quickly converted to sugar in your body. Sugar leads to weight gain and causes high blood pressure.
3. Avoid Trans Fatty Acids - Trans fatty acids are vegetable oils that have been heated to give them an indefinite shelf life. They damage the lining of your arteries, causing high blood pressure. Trans fatty acids are found in processed food products, salad dressings, margarine, donuts, cookies, crackers, chips, fried foods, and muffins. Avoid any food that has "partially hydrogenated vegetable oil" on the label.
4. Maintain an Ideal Body Weight - Weight gain can cause high blood pressure. With added weight, your extra fat tissue needs oxygen and nutrients which call for the blood vessels to circulate more blood to that tissue. This causes the heart to work harder to pump more blood through additional blood vessels, which in turn causes more pressure on the artery walls, which increases blood pressure.
5. Quit Smoking - The nicotine in cigarette smoke causes he arteries to stiffen and narrow, which increases blood pressure.
6. Exercise Regularly - Regular physical activity keeps your heart strong so that it can keep pumping blood effectively. When your heart has to work harder to pump, that causes more force on your arteries, increasing your blood pressure.
7. Keep Stress to a Minimum - Stressful situations can cause your blood pressure to spike. During stress, your body produces hormones which temporarily increase your blood pressure by causing your heart to beat faster and your blood vessels to narrow.
8. Restore and Balance Hormones - Testosterone and thyroid hormones have a significant positive effect on blood pressure. Testosterone dilates the coronary arteries, increasing blood flow to the heart and lowering blood pressure. When thyroid hormone is given to hypothyroid individuals who have high blood pressure, the hypertension is often completely reversed.
9. Magnesium - Magnesium relaxes the arterial walls, lowering blood pressure.
10. Dr. Hotze's Blood Pressure Support - Blood Pressure Support by Dr. Hotze helps regulate blood pressure naturally. It is a premium blend of herbs that has been designed to provide your heart with optimal support.
We are here to help.
Do you have questions about your health concerns and your vitamin and supplement needs? Call our Certified Holistic Nutritionists and Vitamin Consultants today at 281-646-1659. It will be our privilege to serve you.