Posted by Hotze Vitamins on 10/12/2020 to Gluten Free
It seems like the holiday season is always spent around the dining table, enjoying delicious meals and making memories with friends and family. This year, instead of picking up a store-bought pie or dessert, give your guests a healthier option.
These Pumpkin Brownies are gluten-free, have delicious dark chocolate chips and are whipped with pureed pumpkin, giving them the rich, yet healthy, taste you crave after a big meal.
Take it from us and add this to your pumpkin-inspired recipe collection today!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Brownies
• 3 eggs
• 1/2 C maple syrup
• 1 C pure pumpkin puree
• 1 t vanilla extract
• 1/2 C coconut flour
• 1/2 C cocoa powder
• 1/4 C Sweet-n-Natural
• 1 t baking powder
• 1/2 C dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat an 8x8 cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
3. In the same bowl, add coconut flour, cocoa powder, Sweet-n-Natural, baking powder, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly. Bake for 40-45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.