Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 3/1/2022 to Recipes
Grandma’s recipes are always the best! This chili recipe has lots of protein, fiber and vitamins to give your body the nutrition it needs. It is also absolutely delicious and filling!
Grandma's Yeast-Free Chili Recipe
- 1 tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14-16 oz.) can red beans, drained
- 1 (14-16 oz.) can chopped tomatoes with juice
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- Water or vegetable broth if needed
- Heat olive oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Brown meat, onion, bell pepper and garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook covered 1 hour, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.