Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 9/7/2021 to Recipes
This makes a great side dish that goes with just about anything. Try it with any main course meal and you won’t be disappointed.
Yeast-Free Asparagus Sauté Recipe
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, cut into 2” pieces
- 2 tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- Grated fresh ginger root to taste
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- Place asparagus in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add ginger, garlic, salt, onion powder, sesame seeds and asparagus.
- Sauté, stirring frequently, until tender.