Posted by Hotze Vitamins on 10/2/2020 to Recipes
When you're eating yeast-free, having a go-to snack that satisfies your sweet tooth can make all the difference. For a tasty treat that won't throw you off your eating plan, try these healthy chocolate chip almond cookies to satisfy your taste buds and that chocolate chip cookie craving. Enjoy!
1/2 cup butter, softened (not melted)
1/2 cup erythritol
1 tsp vanilla extract
1egg + 1 egg white
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips (sugar free) + 2 Tbsp melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix butter, erythritol and vanilla extract and 2 Tbsp melted chocolate chips together in a large bowl.
3. Mix in eggs until smooth.
4. Mix in almond flour, baking soda and sea salt.
5. Gradually stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop tablespoon sized dough onto parchment paper two inches apart.
7. Bake for 12-13 minutes until lightly brown on top.
8. Remove from pan and allow to cool on parchment paper for 20 minutes.
*Once removed from oven, you may gently press with spatula to flatten top.