Posted by Hotze Vitamins on 11/23/2020 to Recipes
A healthy dessert that takes minimal ingredients and tastes delicious...was there ever a better recipe? Pair these Baked Cinnamon Apples Slices with a glass of ice cold almond milk and you have a delicious, yet guilt-free treat! (Not to mention, the kids love this one, too!)
Yeast-Free Cinnamon Sugar Apples Recipe
• 1 Pink Lady or Honey Crisp Apple, chopped
• 1/2 T organic coconut oil, melted
• 1 t ground cinnamon
• 1 t Sweet-n-Natural
• dash of nutmeg
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a large baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Wash your apple and slice horizontally, removing seeds as necessary
3. Place apple pieces and all other ingredients into a plastic bag. Shake well, mixing all ingredients and coating apples slices.
4. Pour apple pieces onto a ceramic baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until apples are soft.