Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 1/28/2022 to Recipes
If you’ve ever had clam chowder, you know how good it is! Unlike New England clam chowder which is milk or cream-based, our yeast-free clam chowder is tomato-based. The rich taste of tomatoes helps makes this clam chowder recipe absolutely delicious!
Yeast-Free Best Clam Chowder Recipe
- 2 large tomatoes, cored, pureed, strained
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6.5 oz.) can unsweetened minced clams, undrained
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 med. red bell pepper, diced
- 1 med. yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. each chopped parsley, sage and thyme
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Combine ingredients in large stockpot. Mix and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.