Posted by Hotze Vitamins on 10/6/2020 to Recipes
Yeast-Free Garlic Rosemary Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 head of garlic, halved
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, shredded
- Lemon pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Place lemon and garlic halves in bottom of slow cooker, cut sides up.
- Sprinkle rosemary on top of garlic and lemons. Season chicken with lemon pepper and sea salt and place on top of garlic and lemons. Place a few slices of lemon on top of chicken, if desired.
- Fill slow cooker with water about 3/4 of the way up the chicken. Do not fill higher than your chicken breasts.
- Slow cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with steamed veggies & enjoy!