Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 1/10/2022 to Recipes
Are you doing the yeast-free eating program? This yeast-free, high-protein recipe is a delicious choice for dinner! Need a healthy side dish? Try our Yeast-Free Asparagus Saute Recipe – you won’t be disappointed!
Yeast-Free Pepper Steak Recipe
- 2 lbs. round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- ¼ cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos®
- 1 sliced green pepper
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp. arrowroot flour
- Brown meat in olive oil in large frying pan. Add seasonings and stir occasionally.
- Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes or until tender.
- Add Bragg’s Liquid Aminos®, green pepper, bean sprouts and onion. Cover and cook another 5 minutes. Add tomatoes.
- Blend flour with water and add to meat mixture.
- Cook, stirring gently, until sauce is thick and clear.
Yeast-Free With Me
Do you want to learn more about yeast-free eating and its many health benefits? Join us for Yeast-Free With Me, a 30-day support system that is designed to help guide you through the yeast-free eating plan with emails, recipes, tips and more! We encourage you as you eat right, feel better, accomplish health goals, and lead the healthiest life possible.