Posted by Hotze Vitamins on 1/4/2021 to Recipes
Wintertime is actually one of the best seasons of all because...ahhhh...chili! This vegetarian chili recipe is a sure win because it's filling, it's tasty and it's yeast-free. Plus, this recipe makes a large portion so you can enjoy leftovers the following day!
Yeast-Free Vegetarian Chili
• 1 large yellow onion, diced small
• 3 - 14.5 oz cans of kidney beans, drained
• 3 - 14.5 oz cans small red beans, drained
• 2 - 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
• 1 – 16 oz jar sugar free salsa
• 1 - 14.5 oz can tomato sauce
• 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped small
• 2 Anaheim peppers, seeded and chopped small
• 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced (leave seeds in if you like it hot)
• 1 1/2 tbs chili powder
• 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
• 1 tbs kosher salt
Toss all ingredients into your slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. That's about as easy as they come, right?
Stay warm and enjoy!